On Wednesday, March 13, the New Jersey Intellectual Property Association will host the 2013 Patent Litigation Seminar at the Woodbridge Hilton in Iselin, NJ. This seminar will cover a range of important patent litigation topics such as:
- The Divided Court on Divided Infringement: What Comes Next?
- Willful Infringement: The Federal Circuit is Listening
- The Clear Line Blurs – Where is the "Safe Harbor" of 271(e)(1) after Classen v. GSK & Momenta v. Amphastar?
- Prometheus v. Mayo: Judicial Activism or Reality Check?
- Observations on the Gene Patenting Debate
Robert E. Rudnick, the President of the NJIPLA and a Director in the Gibbons Intellectual Property Department, will kick-off the seminar by introducing the program and its speakers. Various professionals within the intellectual property field will tap into their own experience, as well as recent case law, in order to provide insight and knowledge on this complex matter. For more information or to register, please click here.